Instructions for Word Matching Games - word unscrambler:
- Table in the middle of the playing area.
– All letter pieces (100) are placed in a cloth bag andshuffled randomly.
– Each person takes 1 bar containing letters and randomly“draws” 7 letters placed on the bar.
– The players together “siccose and rock” to choose thewinner to go first, or the oldest or youngest person has priority to go first.
– The first player to line up words in a horizontal orvertical line passes through the center square of the table (starred). The nextplayers take turns placing new words in rows (columns) but adjacent to the oldwords, so that all the words on the board make sense (according to the rules ofthe Crossword).
Matching each word, the player will be added points by thetotal number of letters that make up that word, with the following specialcharacteristics:
If you can fit a letter in the "Double letterscore" box, that letter is doubled (triple letter score).
If you can put a letter in the "Double word score"box, after calculating the score of the new word, the score of the whole wordwill be doubled (triple word score - tripled)
If a user runs out of all seven letters in a row (getsbingo) that person is awarded 50 points.
The person who has just finished matching the word will pickup the number of pieces to make 7 pieces.
The winner of each game is determined by the number ofpoints scored after the letters have been used up.Show More