If you're visiting New Mexico for the first time, you might prefer a more touristy area, but if you're traveling alone, a smaller local eatery might be more interesting. Get mapquest driving directions from your location to New Mexico for an easy move.
There are many things to do within walking distance in some areas, but the restaurants may be more expensive.
Take a look at some of the most recommended restaurants in New Mexico. Get mapquest directions from your location to restaurants in New Mexico.
- Tia Sophia's: 210 W San Francisco St Santa Fe, NM
- The Shed: 113 E Palace Ave Santa Fe, NM (505) 982-9030
- Cafe Pasqual's: 121 Don Gaspar Avenue Santa Fe, NM
- El Pinto Restaurant: 10500 4th St NW Albuquerque, NM (505) 898-1771
- Frontier Restaurant: 2400 Central Ave SE Albuquerque, NM (505) 266-0550
- Bobcat Bite: 420 Old Las Vegas Hwy Santa Fe, NM
- Tomasita's: 500 S Guadalupe St Santa Fe, NM
- Mary & Tito's Cafe: 2711 4th St NW Bernalillo County, NM (505) 344-6266
- Sandiago's Mexican Grill: 40 Tramway Rd NE Bernalillo, NM (505) 856-7325
- La Boca: 72 West Marcy Street Santa Fe, NM (505) 982-3433
- EL Rancho: 1000 E Historic Highway 66 Gallup, NM (505) 863-9311
- Coyote Cafe: 132 W. Water st Santa Fe, NM
- Santa Fe Farmers Market: 1607 Paseo De Peralta Santa Fe, NM (505) 983-4098
- Standard Diner: 320 Central Ave SE Albuquerque, NM (505) 243-1440Show More