The E-Invoice system or electronic invoicing is a digital authentication method in compliance with the e-invoicing GST system. Once the concerned business house generates the invoice, it must be submitted to the invoice registration portal. After successful authentication, the portal generates the invoice for the transaction along with a digital signature, unique reference number, and a QR code. A copy of that invoice gets triggered automatically into the email id of the active business account. Here are the details of the steps involved.
1. Generation of invoice in the desired format
2. Creation of the unique Invoice Reference Number(IRN)
3. Authentication of the involved data by central GST registration
4. Generating a unique digital signature
5. Sharing the uploaded data with the GST council
6. Receiving the final invoice from the GST portal in an emailShow More